Favorited DLC items will get unfavorited if the items disappear due to the 'DLC Ownership not being recognized' bug

I’ve recently encountered the bug where DLC items and shillings will disappear if DLC ownership is not recognized by the game. This is explained in this Fatshark Support article: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360005177317--PC-Help-Why-Have-My-Items-Disappeared-

In my case, while the missing DLC items and shillings got restored after restarting the game, the favorited DLC items - both weapons and cosmetics, lost their favorite status in the inventory after the restart. This was frustrating since I’ve favorited a lot of DLC items, and I’ve got to go to each character’s inventory to re-favorite and try to remember which ones I’ve previously set.

It’s an unfortunate side-effect of the underlying issue. :frowning: Our Backend Engineers have implemented additional logging in our backend to identify and, hopefully, resolve it sooner rather than later.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.