Extremely cool and good if we could test blessings and perks in the Meat Grinder

Crafting-adjacent topic. Being able to test different blessings, perks, or even base stats in the Meat Grinder (for no cost) would be goated. This doesn’t fix the crafting system but it at least gives people a way to test builds to work towards. It can even be limited to blessings you already have if you have to kneecap it for some reason.

5 Likes

That’s a good idea, maybe even picking weapon we don’t own at max stat for a test

1 Like

rly good idea, but for devs will be easier to increase the drop for resources or reduce crafting cost rather implement this “feature request” its more work by design and it will not happen soon even if approved by devs.

I’m aware it’s unlikely. I just want to feel like I made a decent effort to voice my opinions and ideas to devs once I quit, for what it’s worth.

Although, if they really wanted to just tweak a couple of integers, I feel as though they would have done it sooner. Still, not holding my breath for anything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.