Excessive stuttering on AMD RX 7600 using latest drivers (Adrenaline 24.3.1)

Issue Type (Required):

Performance

Issue Description (Required):

Excessive stuttering in lobby and during normal gameplay. This issue was not present in an older driver version (23.11.1), so I unfortunately have to roll back to that version if I want to play this game, which isn’t feasible because I also want to play newer games with fixes.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, but I haven’t tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

1 Like

^This. I have an AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics card, and an AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D 16-Core processor, and this game runs like hot garbage. Constantly drops too and below 30FPS. And before anyone asks, yes i have the game capped at 60FPS, not 30. And i have the game installed on a very nice solid state drive. I have been wrestling with my settings, setting them all to low, changing AMD FSR to performance, adjusting the worker thread count to match my processors cores, and nothing has worked. Fat shark please help me…

1 Like

I’ve also recently tried disabling mods, issue is still present. All other games I’ve been playing run fine, it’s just Darktide with the micro-stuttering. No amount of settings tweaking seems to fix it at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.