Enemy collision with ram/cart

Can someone explain me why enemies can pass through ram (in WC) or mine cart (in HitD) while the characters are repelled by them like they touch an antigravity field?

Idk if it was changed in some patch but some time ago enemies were pushed away by cart or ram.
Now they just consider them like ethereal.

3 Likes

Probably bugs.

We got plenty of those and they seem capable of multiplying in response to anything that affects the game code.

4 Likes

It was always like that regardless of whether you’re hosting on not . It is a bug, it was reported (including by me recently) a number of times. FS doesn’t care enough to fix it.

1 Like

They probably do care, they are fairly nice, but their backlog is years long, literally :sob:

3 Likes

They care but they prefer to add more bugs than fixing the existing ones. :rofl:

Getting overheaded by a SV when you try to push the cart and you cannot see it it’s not very enjoyable

1 Like

Hence the word “enough” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep I was joking. They aren’t fixing any major bugs for good.
CW seems a decent expansion but I fear the amount of bugs which will resurface

1 Like

IMHO the cart mechanics could use a full rework. Now it’s just dumb.
At least one person sticks around it to move it. The number of people helping up does not matter.
I wish we would get pushing the cart animation and if other team members are helping with the pushing then the cart speeds up a bit.
Also it’d be great if we could ram the baddies with speeding carts - for Sigmar!

2 Likes

To confirm what Orson said, it was always like that. It’s annoying as hell. Seen teammates get pounced by assassins and leeches using the cart as cover.

1 Like