End of the match scorecards

You want me to respond? Fine, but it think its a pointless endeavour.

You claimed the scoreboard would show reliable informations to see how much Stagger/THP/etc you generate, yet the scoreboard also has to tell you how many enemies you had hit with each slash to actually determine how much was generated throughout the game and for every stat you would need a different amount of hit numbers because kills alone wouldnt suffice.

I agreed with more detailed informations in like talent descriptions, telling you exactly how much THP you would gain by staggering/killing an enemy, thus you are able to determine with math beforehand how much you will potentially generate.

Since we didnt have those detailed informations in the game, we used the modded realm to determine the numbers and they are available to you through the internet. Because, you know, there was no reliable information in the game. People had to test this stuff out in detail. Highly experienced people who wanted to get the most out of their build, because you need detailed and reliable information for that, not arbitrary numbers.

What else? Maybe your insanely long list that wouldnt even fit on a scoreboard in the first place and wouldnt do anything else than just archiving your done deeds when looked up in the keep?

As far as i understand, you do some random build, go into a match and then look at the scoreboard to determine how effective this build was. Thats some A+ thinking right there. No wonder you have problems with the Elven 1h axe.

Jfc just make the scoreboards private to each player

1 Like

Sorry, mr experienced player.

Better get rid of scorecards because they’re toxic and promote egotistical behaviour btw.

1 Like

Great comeback. Btw, i never said anything about getting rid of the scoreboard, i said its pointless. I dont care about its existence, you can still use it to do whatever.

1 Like

Mandatory green circles just like vt2.
Insecure babbies who can’t handle being outperformed in quantifiable stats should just have the option to personally not see it at the end.
But it will be better if they get to see it by force.

1 Like