Duplicate Cosmetics Thread No 999999

Hello there,

is it possible to work a solution around duplicate head cosmetics that keep dropping after we got all the possible hats out of the loot pool?

Something like :

A) Commendations stop dropping hats instead they have better chance to grant a missing illusion
B) Let us recycle the duplicates in Lohner’s Emporium
C) Both of the above mentioned solutions combined
D) I am open to any suggestion from the community

But please something must be done.

3 Likes

Cosmetics were salvageable at some point, but this feature got removed. It is nice that you don’t have to mark all hats as favourite to exclude them from salvaging, but on the other hand I would really like to get rid of all my duplicate cosmetics.

3 Likes

Agreed. I have several duplicate hats for all careers by now, and they just clutter up the inventory. Cosmetics should be salvageable again, either in exchange for normal materials, or a small amount of shillings.

3 Likes

Well, personally, I make it so that when the opportunity to remove duplicates appears, I will be ready for it in advance.

In other words, because collecting is my goal in the game, I fully agree all good ideas for improving inventory, loot, cosmetics, and so on.

2 Likes

I have quite a few duplicate hats. They don’t really bother me. What I need is deeds. For me, it’d be great if deeds dropped instead of hats once you had them all.

@Ghoth1ckov1tch

In other words, because collecting is my goal in the game, I fully agree all good ideas for improving inventory, loot, cosmetics, and so on.

My goal as well! That’s why I proposed some changes.

@Mr.Chen
I would love to get rid of duplicates as well because they trigger my perfection OCD. Also now that you mentioned the salvage “solution” that was pre-existing it was more of a fuss to other players than a solution. Cause some people accidentally salvaged unique hats. Also getting dust for a cosmetic that requires 800+ shillings seems kind unfair. I would love it if there was an implementation of getting an x% (eg say 20%) of the original value back if you sell duplicates back to Lohner. That could boost our progress towards buying the newly added hats that are not on commendation pool.

3 Likes

Both of the above mentioned solutions combined (A, B)

1 Like

Hats should be considered like Illusions. Simple. Effective.

But please Fatshark, please, NOPE meltable hats… they were too anxious.

2 Likes