Discontinue +experience on curios

This is theoretically possible but what legs does this theory stand on? Ignorace is the only way to justify this theory and I don’t see how this is debatable.

You want to enter a room and there’s a door that’s keeping you out. There are only two possibilities: either the door is unlocked and you can go right through (which is equivalent to the door not being there in the first place) or you can’t get in the room because the door is locked.

From the way I see it, it’s not debatable. The locks exist with only one purpose and it’s blatenly obvious that they serve to increase the grind. They said so themselves indirectly right here:

I get your point, I really do. There could always be more than meets the eye, sure.

But why would any reasonable person assume that at this point in DTs lifetime? There is an overwhealming amount of evidence that suggests the obvious reason and nothing that supports this theory.

Some mysteries only exist in theory, there’s not always some deeper meaning or resoning yet to be discovered. Sometimes is it the most obvious reason which is the correct one.