Development Updates?

Guys. This is old as hell. just let it go, Fatshark wont change. the only solution would be if FS just sell the entire stuff to a studio which developed warhammer games with success and have the actual manpower and the knowledge to develop a game like this.

Sadly they failed the test so many times. just see the bugreports, half a year old bugs are in the game with acknowledged status. They said that they need money for paying the bills… With contents like WoM after the release: mostly negative feedback on steam, then the began to roll back the game before 2.0. Still not that much sell.

So in this case - like they wrote that they need to pay the bills (lol, a game developer company begs for money to be able to pay the bills? guys, you are doing something very wrong) they should present stuff what the community likes. Not a bunch of people who want something in the game. They should have listened a long time ago. But ego didnt allow them to please the players (they source of money).

They began to act like they care, but we can see, they care little. Lies, promises, delays, poor contents. This is why i wont add a single euro for the well being of a team which cares little. I gave a lot of bugreports. Acknowledged the most of them, but they are still int the game. I took the time to reproduce the bugs, provided evidence many times, and no solution, this bug for example well known since ages.

This is the downfall Im afraid, I’m just sad because I have a feeling that they will pull the game down too. See War of the Roses.