Developer question for the 6th anniversary event and Twitch mode

Good morning to you Fatshark.

I’m writing this post to ask just a couple of questions:
“What are the developers at Fatshark doing for Xbox and Palystation gamers?” “Is it possible to have a list as generic as possible so that I don’t hear that you can’t go into detail?”.

For the Anniversary event, those like me who play on Xbox found the temporary map for the weekly event to get a frame. There was nothing else. From what I had read it seemed like there was more to come. Since we console players were excluded from the VERSUS mode for incomprehensible reasons, I expected something more.

If possible, can I know why those who play on Xobx cannot activate Twitch mode and play the weekly event mode like PC and PlayStation players?

More importantly, since you’re not letting console players mod like FO4 can, could you compensate by unlocking A Quiet Drink permanently for console players?

PC players can mod it into the game so it’s permanent, but not for console players

Xbox and Playstation should be receiving the content updates we have planned for later this year (except Versus); so we’re working on that and have content for both platforms planned for 2024 (some of them really quite nice)! I can’t give a list without spoiling what that is, but there’s stuff cooking (like, actual gameplay content, not just tweaks and bugfixes), and you’ll see the next drop some time in early Q2, if all goes as planned.

As far as the Twitch mode, not sure why that’s not working for you all, so will flag.

Dear Aqshy.

If you look at the Royale w/ Cheese player’s guide on Steam which talks about setting up the Twitch mode you will see that you can have it with two different publicity: public or private.

• Quick Play/Custom Game/Weekly Event twitch mode can only be Public
  • Twitch/Heroic Deed twitch mode can only be Private

When you activate your Twitch profile on Xbox you can only have Twitch mode for Quick Play and Twitch mode. For Heroic Deed/Custom Game/Weekly Event you cannot have Twitch mode active. You as Fatshark can check it. Can you change this situation?

I believe on PC at least, Twitch mode was made private only quite a while ago (but you can quick play and events, you’ll just be by yourself) unless you do some workarounds. Do these workarounds work for you on Xbox if you try?

Huh? Since when is Twitch on pc private? You can find twitch cata lobbies even in the lobby browser.

Another difference between PC players and console players is this:

Premium Careers Complete Bundle

On Xbox we haven’t this offer.

This will come with your next content update, you haven’t been forgotten there!