Dev Blog: Into the Maelstrom

With a 375+, you have chances to get a T3, good chances to get a T4 and a marginal chance to get a T2 (never seen such situation).
In fact the quality has a big impact on what you can obtain as blessing or even perks. This is clearly established by the tests I made.
Let’s say it, I don’t keep anything below 370 to craft it.

1300 hours.
That’s why I say that the main problem is the time you need to get what you want.
But, you did not point what you think is the main problem…

Ok… please read…

I proposed several solutions, one that needs to redo entirely the system, and the other one that is just a tweak of the current system (what I quoted). I perfectly know that the system I would love has no chance to be implemented… that’s why I push for the little changes. Cause it is obvious they don’t want to remove the locks, and I think that there is good reasons for this (that I already pointed)

You made threads about changing entirely the system… something they won’t do. On the same topic, I guess that they won’t redo entirely the system… also, I guess that they want a sort of weapon progression, in other words, a system where you could always ameliorate your weapon. So, the system is, on purpose, not done to get the perfect weapon.

There’s a big confusion between the problem and a solution.
Lot of “players” point a solution (remove locks) as if it was the problem (the “locks” themselves).
Once you point the real problem, you can propose solutions… here I can only see people begging for one solution without even defining what is their problem.
As I said, there’s two problems in my opinions, and plenty of solutions…