Darktides horrendous loot system by the numbers or Why we should demand some promises

Yeah, I get the frustration, and maybe this will get me in hot water, and I know people won’t like this answer, but a lot of the times when Hedge and I don’t reply to threads, it’s not because we don’t want to, it’s because we have our own NDAs to attend to, and sometimes we can’t give information until given the go ahead. Every CM runs across this at some point in their career. Part of the job. For now, larger topics we’re generally trying to address when Hedge and I have 100% solid answers on them (see: me sticking my foot in my mouth when the date on console news was supposed to arrive).

So ofc, we’re happy to address this one as we can! We’re still chasing up larger issues this forum has spoken about regarding how things are intended to work, what is changing, etc; we’re just making sure our ducks are in a row before going out with that else, well, this is how we get roasted with accusations of “false promises” when things change. :S

17 Likes