Darktide should be less than 10% positive on steam

I won’t discuss about RNG etc. cause it is just blocked discussion. Someone explained very well how it works with a game like this one. You will get same as VT2 at the end of the development of the game.

I have several weapons like the one I have shown. I have one good revolver, I just showed, for my zealot. Tbh, I was too happy to get the blessing I want on this one even if I knowed that my odds were 25% to get one of the two blessings I wanted (off course this is not considering the tier obtained).
Got one with the blessing I wanted from emperor and good stats for my veteran (I spend less time on this char).
I have a combat axe good enough on my veteran and tactical axe good on both chars.

I have also a combat axe and a combat blade on my zealot that can be very good after they will deliver the crafting (in fact I have several that will be different).
I have a good flamer that I can ameliorate with the new system (this one is already very good).
I have also 2 good agri brauto found on Merk’ shop that are perfects and where I could tweak one blessing.
I don’t have yet a good catachan sword… but sure I have seen that I have T4 blessings, savage sweep (on a 380 modifier weapon) and also an an other (thunderstrike), . So I will look into that.
I have several good crushers with good modifiers and will try to get one I like (have several that I can get blessings)
I won’t continue… But saying “one”… No I don’t have one good item. I have plenty of such weapons that are already good or that will benefit from the new system.
This is not expectations, this is facts.

And now back on this topic, and my post. At one time I have said that I have changed my thumb up review on steam for a thumb down. And if you check this discussion, you will see that I am constant in what I say and that I don’t excuse Fatshark for every move they do, or that they don’t do.
Why did I change my review to a thumb down?
Cause we did not have crafting and that it was really frustrating. Also I changed it cause they (FS) did not fulfill their promises. They said that they would deliver it in december. In january they told us “sorry it is Christmas + 8 days, maybe after xbox port…”
That was, for me, totally unacceptable.

But this game is great. This game as a core game absolutely amazing. Lot of reviews I have read tell this. And that’s also my point of view. I have not taken so much fun for a long long time.
So, as I said, I will change my review for a thumb up once we get crafting.
This game has actually mixed opinions (54%) and negative for recent reviews. If they finish what they promised to deliver, I think it deserves to return to something globally positive.