Darktide not properly launching

Issue Description:

As of today, I am unable to launch Darktide. The only changes that have been made were the recent purchase of the imperial edition upgrade. The game launches and is recognized in the task manager as a ‘background process’ instead of a running application.

Steps to Reproduce:

Launching from the steam store, the window launcher loads as normal. But after clicking play, the game never loads appropriately.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

N/A

Platform:

Steam

Player ID:

Steam Community :: Daddy Demeyer or Daddy Demeyer in Steam

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:

09:00 AM GMT+2

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

100% — Constantly unable to play the game

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Please see the attached video and picture evidence:

Pic:

Video:

[PC] Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

Console Log:
console-2023-10-04-17.03.05-bac26ba4-cc49-432b-961c-98e846cd4113.log (954.6 KB)

darktide_launcher log:
darktide_launcher.log (550.7 KB)

Edit: I am verifying game file integrity via Steam launcher. I will keep this forum up-to-date as I continue to perform user-end troubleshooting.

Edit: Was able to get Darktide to at least launch after verifying the integrity of files via Steam launcher - then was met with this crash report:

GUID: 86bd2108-2de0-4173-a300-66e02cde561c
Log File:
Info Type:

I believe we have already solved this via the Support Portal. Please let me know if you have any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.