Darktide is in the 2023 Steam Awards - cast your vote!

Look I’m sorry Fatshark, I was happy to vote for the glorious music, but there is no way in Skavendom I’m helping promote your game anymore.

Keep up the good work on fixing issues.

8 Likes

I voted for the music award because i think the people who made the music did a banger job and deserve some recognition for it.

But that is about as far as my goodwill goes.

3 Likes

Imagine getting styled on by both your own forums and on reddit in your vote begging thread.

Still they won’t listen. Still they won’t fix simple bugs. Still they’ll increase cosmetic prices. At some point you have to applaud their tenacity of not giving a F about both their product and the players.

It definitely comes as no surprise that they didn’t expect Vermintide 2 to last as long as it did. They have no idea on how to read the goddamn room, let alone understand WHY people like their game, not to mention what people actually like.

8 Likes

I understand that, and I respect you, but there are better games for COOP in 2023, in my opinion.

Honorable Mentions: Remnant 2, Baldur’s Gate 3, and Rogue Trader.

I am not trying to make fun of Darktide or Fatshark.

Everyone here on the forum and on Reddit knows how much I adore and appreciate Darktide, but 2023 was a really good year for us gamers as far as game releases go, and I cannot recommend Darktide COOP over Deep Rock Galactic and Remnant 2, which are my two favorite COOP games.

Darktide wins in terms of gameplay and combat but falls short in other areas where Deep Rock (and ironically, Vermintide 2) excels in terms of community building.

6 Likes

If FS have the courage to ask their community for support after the past year, you too can do the thing!

Now seriously - no.

5 Likes

I’m sorry that Best Soundtrack was stolen from Darktide.

2 Likes

How do people not consider this game to be better enjoyed with friends? Like, i can accept that people have complaints about other things, but this game is definitely more fun when you play with people you know.

1 Like

Every game with a social aspect is improved with friends. The award is practically ‘best co-op game’ and Darktide is…not that.

7 Likes

The amount of award category i would nominate to darktide is…
zero

8 Likes

Games saved by mods from bad reviews: Warhammer 40,000: Darktide!

4 Likes

DT launcehd 2022… All Game of the year joke are invalid !

Bold of you to assume that I can play with friends when I am forced to play with randoms every game.
Darktide ain’t no coop game.

Add trance music to the accompaniment. (I hate rock) and I have been pumping and learning everything I could in the game for a long time, but for some reason it became more difficult for me to play. They began to lose more often

You can invite your friends to play for private matches if you’d like.

gameawards are a lobby hoax anyway these days, ain’t “from player for players” anymore
its “from corpos for corpos”, filled with release trailers to the highest bidder and the winners are rarely outstanding games, stuff like BG3 is the exeption

3 Likes

lol no way I certainly wont be voting for Darktide the company treats it customers like garbage

1 Like

Which ones? The ones that stopped playing or the ones that literally couldn’t play the game due to poor optimization?

6 Likes

If you have no friends who play the game, that’s something you kinda have to take on the nose instead of complaining that you’re “forced” to play with pubs.

1 Like

Is there a vote option for worst and most offensive item / loot / crafting system?

14 Likes

Whether or not Darktide is better with friends is moot when all my friends quit the game due to the crafting system and refuse to entertain it until it’s fixed.

13 Likes