Darktide - extreme flicker ingame and menus

Patch 1.0.22 - nothign is resolved, flicker is stil there, Framepacing like runnign the game on a i486, the subtitles bug is open. 1.0.22 is another useless patche as the game is just not playable.

The game is really crapware…

Finally, im really sorry that i bought the game and financed a red-chinese company. Months later you can see that the focus was in buildung micro transactions (and makro transactions to Xi Jin-Beijing) and not the fun and technical aspects of the game. Even simple things like a buggy SSR and Subtitle switch was not fixed. RedShark is not alone and Redshark will hopefully have some lessons learned. For me this is very likely the last game from FS as here is the trust completly lost, not only for the “Tencent” resons of which i was even not aware of.

Dear FS,

the last huge patch brught the game to an usable level and it is a good base for further optimisation.
The flicker, stutter has been eliminated (why such obvious mess isn’t detected in the QA) and even if the frame pacing is still suboptimal, the game and its gameplay are now in the foreground.

Thank you

The game got mod support, “logmein” eliminate the spacebar excesses and avoid this really idiotic-repetitive healtcare warnings and screens.

Thx

every game almost a crash. Even removed Mods again, the game cvrash and crash and crash.

If this would be a car, in the EU we would get money back alerady for it.
But good, i’ve shared some of the crash logs with FS…

I have another obseravation, looks like disabling energy savin in Nvida driver for this game stabilise it. I need observe longer but 2 games later i had no crash. So the darktide seems dont like someting related with nvidia ADA power management.

No crash after few more rounds with “Prefer Maximum Performance” in nVidia settings for htis game only.