Curios

I’ve come across a rather annyoing situation, I have a certain curio I cant get rid of. Each time I equip one I’d like, it removes one I would like to keep. This old curio just wont be selected, and it’s stats are not great as my others.

I was interested to have three +3 stamina curios, but I’m stuck with this one health one which has not that great a stats…

Really wish there was a remove option.

1 Like

You a deadshot vet? I tried the triple stam. It was fine for short encounters then realized I was never getting full stamina for any prolonged engagement just hovering around 30% or so.

I just run one of each curio type now. Can’t help you with your bug though. Just letting you know its kinda not worth.

EDIT: Forgot wounds. I dont run wound.

Ok, thanks for the information, I will most certainly end up doing what you have done too. I was just playing about, its a shame they simply dont allow you to un-epuip whatever curios you wish.

Sounds like a bug report, wrong section of the forums. Head over to bug report forum section and follow the instructions in the pre-made template that generates when you hit new topic over there. Help get this issue resolved! I have encountered this in the past and it just sort of went away before I could report it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.