Curios need their RNG toned down or flat out removed

It’s ridiculous how much RNG is invovled with Curioes. It’s above that of crafting weapons.

5 Likes

Yeah they ironically got even worse after the blessing crafting update now there are less in the store. Probably the most dumb grind of all currently.

3 Likes

I was a bit surprised you couldn’t swap out curio blessings, it might have made some of those +2 stamina trinket the Emprah keeps giving me somewhat useful.

1 Like

You have like a 0.00004% chance of getting the curio you want with perfect scores and would need to spend thousands of hours for ONE curio. Let alone 3 per class.

2 Likes

Via long term observation or (much better) via re-roll mod with logs you can easily find out that curios are rigged vs players.
To be more specific: Experience/ Ordo Dockets / Chance for Curio(Weapon) have increased weight. It’s like double the chance of getting one of them compared to any other perk on curio.

4 Likes

The more I think about how I just gotta wait, under the current version, for the right curio main stats, then, depending on the class, at least 1 stat needs to be just good enough, if it’s got 2, that’s workable, maybe you can swap out a third stat and hope you get the right stat, at a decent level, it’s just all-around messed up, it makes me just not want to think about it at all, and just stick with the main stat, hope for one good stat on top of that, and work with whatever else you get.

It’s just all-around messed up.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.