Crashing when Streaming for more than an hour

Issue Summary:
Was streaming Vermintide 2 after numerous Graphical issues and CPU temps/usage that reddit answers appear to have resolved. However if i stream for about an hour the game crashes. the first hour of stream is perfectly fine then suddenly out of nowhere half way through a level, crash!

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Stream game for more than an hour. Game at Medium Settings, using StreamlabsOBS 864p60 NVENC.

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Often (< 75%)

Additional Information:
GUID: 25132275-27f3-476d-b39f-3b018b2438c9
Log File:
Info Type:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
I dont believe dxDiag tells you but i have an OC’d GPU and CPU (4.8Ghz)
DxDiag.txt (96.7 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
console-2018-10-17-02.54.11-D46AA07C-373E-41B2-84C5-B7E5.log (1.0 MB)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]

The crash shows your GPU is hanging. There can be several things causing this but our recommendations would be to

1. Do a clean install of the driver and suite (easy on Nvidia a bit trickier on AMD)
  2. Close down other applications
  3. Disable Overclocking if that is enabled
1 Like

Completed a clean install of the drivers. No help. As this happens when I streaming I need at minimum a browser + OBS up so closing down other applications is something I am unlikely to do but i will do my best to keep it at a minimum.

Will try with a lower OC and disabled OC if i continue to have issues. Thanks for the feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.