Continuous Crashes

GUID: 31d68958-360c-4663-b55d-5b91e5cc6b04
Log File:
Info Type:

I have this crash occurring at random times with no warning. Game runs perfect until all of a sudden is closes and I get this crash code. I have updated drivers and am also running the game at the suggested levels given to me by my Geforce software. I love this game and want to play it more but about 75% of the time the crashes occurs before I can even finish a mission and even receive any character progression.

When did these crashes start occurring for you, @Psyce?

Since always. They have been an issue from the beginning of my time with Vermintide 2.

It does appear to be a GPU-related unfortunately, I’ll list our usual recommendations below.

Firstly, please perform a clean re-installation of your GPU drivers using the instructions here.

If the re-installation of your GPU drivers does not improve the situation, consider checking if one of your components is overheating. More information on how to do this can be seen here.

Additionally, if any of your components are overclocked, please disable your overclocks to see if the crashes persist. Unstable overclocks have been known to result in GPU crashes.

Another potential solution is to switch your DirectX version. This can be done within the launcher’s ‘Settings’ menu.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.