Crashing after the intro when trying to log into the game

Issue Type (Required):

Crash - On Launch

Issue Description (Required):

I think it started yesterday when i was playing versus mode, joined the match but i think i got kicked out by the game. Then left to main menu and i wanted to get the main mode adventure lobby but my game froze and my pc turned off. And after that i can’t even get to the main menu, cause game just crashes. I know that i have some issues with my pc, mostly because it’s CPU is pretty old. So my computer sometimes turns off, or i get bluescreens in some games. But before that shutting down i didn’t had any issues with Vermintide on this PC, other that only some versus mode unstabilities. I was only using Vermintide Mod Framework for Numeric UI. Please help i really enjoy Versus mode and i wanted to play it how much i could before it ends, but now i can’t even open the game…:sob:

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):

[PC] Crash Report (Optional):

GUID: 8e1fbc8b-8a64-49e3-91c1-a86a1309a91c
Log File:
Info Type:
[Crash Link]:
crashify://8e1fbc8b-8a64-49e3-91c1-a86a1309a91c

GUID: dfbc8d3a-d978-4a26-9ea7-6773da105c35
Log File:
Info Type:
[Crash Link]:
crashify://dfbc8d3a-d978-4a26-9ea7-6773da105c35

Hi @Nicoy,

Sorry to hear this.

It appears that your account data has somehow become corrupted in the backend. I’ve requested for one of our backend developers to repair your account data. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

@Nicoy, your account has now been repaired, so the issue should be resolved.

Please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it works now. Thank you so much :smiley_cat:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.