Crash when returning to keep

Both when completing a map or when everyone are dead and we are supposed to load back into the keep the game crashes every time for me, the other players still get loot and load into the keep fine, but I as host crash to desktop.

If any crash report is produced when this occurs, it would be helpful to see it please!

I have recieved no crash report whatsoever, just a complete crash to desktop. It only ever occurs when hosting.

Have just finished 5 deeds… every time returning to keep, the host crashes. We get the loot, but game shuts down and gives no crash report send box or anything.

I had it also a few times, and now that you mention it, doing deeds. I played with the Grail Knight and wanted to clean off some of the older deeds (recruit and veteran) and at the score screen the game crashed. Same here, I got loot and Okri’s Challenge(s) worked fine.

I was in fact playing deeds when it crashed like that, but my friend had it happend on a regular cata run today.

Hm, okay. Due to the absence of crash reports, it would be awesome if somebody could provide a console log associated with the session in which the crash occurred in!

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs

Timestamps in the log names should help identify the corresponding log.

Thank you!

1 Like

Will try next time it comes up.

1 Like

here it is

console-2020-12-11-11.17.00-b1d0843b-8475-41b7-919d-dfd1347de550.log (727.7 KB)

Thank you! I can confirm this has been resolved internally and should be included in our next patch.

2 Likes

Excellent! I just had this same issue today and was about post a couple of logs.

Thanks a bunch.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.