Frequent Crashing - During Missions and In the Keep - PC

Hello,

I am getting consistent CTD’s while trying to play the game in both standard missions / Chaos Wastes and while idling in the Keep. About 90% of the crashes provide me with a log file ( linked below). I have tried utilizing fixes in all of the pinned posts and many of the suggestions in other posts here to no avail. Things like verifying game files, reinstalling GPU drivers, changing worker thread counts, DX11 vs DX12, disabling overlay programs like Shadow Play, repairing Easy AntiCheat, reinstalling the game, etc. Nothing is working. The only metric of note in my resource monitor is the GPU utilization spike to 100% at the precise moment of crash and then back to normal, which is probably a frame-time issue associated with the crash/termination. This is also an isolated issue with this game. I am a returning player from about a 9 month absence and I’ve never had any stability issues prior to this since launch. Any help is appreciated as I’d like to resume play and cannot resolve this.

GUID: 5e937c92-40c7-45bd-8282-d5d631fd721f
Log File:
Info Type:
[Crash Link]:
crashify://5e937c92-40c7-45bd-8282-d5d631fd721f

1 Like

I think you haven’t linked your logs, only a crash report.
Logs are under AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs.

Sorry to hear you’re having such a bad time with this. It sounds like you’ve exhausted all of our usual recommendations so I’ve asked development if they have any input and will report back to you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.