Crafting, when ? Please FS tell us…

Let’s say it… I would be happy with the system described in the announcements about crafting. The only question is WHEN ?
And this is the question, I think, we all wait for the answer…

Discussing things that would in my opinion, need a change, it is about refine. Locking one perk is not really fun, especially on curios where 2 are locked. Also, at the end, when we have so many times rerolled the perk, why not displaying the list of avalaible perks instead of loosing time to reroll lot of time to find the wished perk ? anyways, it doesn’t cost anything but time.

Please Fatshark, tell us that the crafting is coming now ! You had given a deadline that was end of december 2022. The deadline is crossed… and I can’t believe what I’ve read today that you eventually will start to discuss what will be your priorities… I cannot believe that there is nothing that the team would have worked on, especially with all these negative steam reviews !

4 Likes

What he said.

Tired to get my shovels ruined by limbsplitter.

Too many troll stats locked on my curios.

Complete crafting should have been there day one. Meanwhile the premium shop is at its third wave of real money digital hats and T5 lobbies are emptier than ever.

6 Likes

Yeah the curio crafting is a joke. I’m really hoping there’s a proper scrapping, if they are honestly going to keep the dockets-only scrapping my head might explode. I also feel the above post. I tried keeping billy clubbing alive but every strong rolled one I get ends up with that inflicting brittleness blessing somehow (its like 1/8 come on) which completely nerfs it because its one of many many broken/useless blessings.

2 Likes