Couple of changes I'd love to see in future Updates!

• A change to the consecrate system would be great! I’d be cool if it also upgraded damage/range etc as well. The power level will go up on the weapon however all that was added was a random perk/blessing that doesn’t do much. I’d just be cool to upgrade a weapon variant you really enjoy as you increase your trust level.

• Ogryns in general need more love! Love the big guys, they’d definitely benefit from more weapon options and cosmetics etc.

• Speaking of cosmetics, cosmetics cost waaaaay too much for what you’re getting. Weapons are way cheaper weirdly enough. Spending upwards of 20k for a top is kinda wacky.

• I believe someone spoke about this before, but the RNG weapon shop is frustrating. I’ve had it refresh 20 times and still haven’t found the weapons I was after, or they were way too low of a level to even use. If the RNG stays, it’d be cool to atleast have a choice of each weapon type so it’s more consistent.

Love the game so far, I can’t wait for future updates. So much potential!

The 2 things you request here with being able to adjust all weapon stats and reducing the shop cd to 20 minutes will result in having your perfect weapon in the first week and thats not a good thing in my opinion. As a game developer, you sometimes have to protect the players from themselfs. Imagine defeating every boss in Dark Souls on first try.

Thats kinda similar to having the perfect weapon after such a short time, thats simply not right and would ruin the gameplay loop very quickly. It will only result in having countless crybabies in the forums after a few weeks. They would be bored very fast, because there is nothing to grind for anymore. You have some of them around already, you know.

They would request additional content over and over and fatshark would be kinda forced to pump out this content faster as expected, resulting in meaningless content, wich increase the whole problem again. Maybe you realise that this is not the best idea, i hope so at least.

I at least agree with the prices for cosmetics, even it it is kinda the same thing here. But they make the grind for the real stuff more enjoyable for some people, without hurting the power level to much early on.