Cosmetics Feedback

Frankly I love the fact that I can get basic cosmetic items from both achievements and though purchasing with my in game currency. It feels ALOT better than being random drops like it was early on in my Vermintide experience.

I don’t really like the whole micro transaction manipulation that your leaving open with in game currency. Its manipulation hands down, just put flat price tags on stuff and be done with it. As long as you design cool looking gear we will buy it, if you give us a lot of recolors of free gear we will hate it. Try and trick/manipulate us and a large % will notice and reject it.

Id love nothing more than to have a chaos sets of gear, tech priest sets of gear, maybe some scout space marine sets of gear. Warhammer has tons of badass looking stuff, please don’t feel limited to be lore strict. Just look at other games with skins, have fun with it so I have something cool to buy and support you guys with.

I have no doubt that this game will get absolutely flooded with cosmetics of all sorts in the next couple years, everything they have done so far in development is geared towards that.

It’s just a question of how player-friendly the system will be.

I agree with what you said, the cash store in V2 was fair and made people happy to buy stuff to support the devs, the prices were fair and there was plenty of stuff you could also buy with in-game currency earned from playing.
This store now is just awful, outrageous prices with bare-bones in-game alternatives, all that does is make the players not want to spend money and drive them away.

At the end of the day, the ABSOLUTE KEY to marketing success, is making the consumers WANT to spend their money on you, not trying to force them to do so by constantly cornering them at every opportunity.
They’ve failed in that sense miserably so far, I hope they come to their senses.

1 Like