Cosmetics/charcter creation suggestion

I would love for a strong tanky female character to be apart of this universe as Ogryn, regardless of sex, gender, age, and disability, anyone should be welcome in purging the heretic and be welcome in the imperium of man, there are both body types available for all other charterers but odd its not for Ogryn.

(Hell maybe additional body types having like limbs replaced with machine parts purely cosmetic, like we have battle scars but not missing parts replaced and blessed by the machine spirit?)

However thank you for making such a well made game, please consider this as it maybe it may appeal to a part of the community but you could have more players and allow for also cool additional dialogue based off the fact that someone is missing an arm and it being replaced with a part of the machine, like “for someone lacking the strength in flesh you make up for it in certainty of steel”.

To summarize:

1. Could the game please include a female Ogryn as a character creation choice.
  2. Could the game please include character creation options for missing arms/limbs replaced with steel and prosthetics.

wat

While yes it’s not a big deal. And highly dependent on GW, who never have made official art or cosmetics of Female Ogryns.

If we have to restore the balance I’d rather see a new archetype that has only 3 voice actress, like a Sister one.

There are some cosmetics that do that. Would be better to have them treated as tattoo though

1 Like

I appreciate the insight @Heretical_Cactus, didn’t know GW didn’t have official art for Ogryns, that’s a shame, would of thought the imperium wouldn’t of minded who they use for their missions.

As for the cosmetics, I think that’s a great idea to implement prosthetics/machine parts with the tattoo! (As long as it is feasible for the devs ofc)

Admittedly I am new to the game, and was a little surprised sisters of battle/sisters of battle-
-esque was not included as an option.

Thanks for the info! I hope this gets reviewed I understand based off what you have advised it might not be implemented, but I wanted to try and put forward these cosmetic/character options, as my friends felt a little left out because of the lack of customizable Ogryn/prosthetics, and even I was a little surprised there was two body types for each other class.

Fingers crossed

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.