Vermintide Mod Framework
Simple UI
Numeric UI
Reroll Improvements
Bot Improvements - Combat
Armory

Run them in that order.

Hi @Harikusa,

It appears that Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 is set as your default GPU, as opposed to your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M .

This is consequently resulting in your crashes in Vermintide 2, as your default GPU cannot handle the demand.

Please see below for our solutions for this problem:

1. Right-click the desktop and select the ‘NVIDIA Control Panel’
  2. Navigate to ‘Manage 3D Settings’ > ‘Program Settings’
  3. Locate Steam within the list of programs
  4. Within the ‘Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:’ dropdown, choose the NVIDIA GPU
  5. Then locate Vermintide 2 within the list of programs, and repeat the above step
  • For Windows 10 users:
  1. Navigate to ‘Settings’ > ‘System’ > ‘Display’
  2. Select ‘Graphics Settings’
  3. Select the ‘Browse’ button and locate the Vermintide 2 executable (Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\binaries)
  4. Select the ‘Options’ button
  5. Choose ‘High performance’ and save your changes

Let me know if you have any problems.

Had this in the first mission

GUID: da52f583-7c76-4e18-af71-f09531e6ae63
Log File:
Info Type:

P.S.
Did everything on instructions but still.

Your NVIDIA GTX 980M is now detected as your default GPU which is great, however the crash report does indicate a GPU-related crash is still occurring.

Please try running through all of our potential solutions here:

Let me know how you get on!

1 Like

Everything that is in that guide was done besides “Worker threads”, now I have no idea what that is, but my maximum was 6 and I had it up to 5, I set it on 4 and I have finished 5 maps and failed few missions, not a single glytch/statter/crash!

What are these Worker threads are anyways?

P.S.
Thank you for solving this issue for me Mr Lev!

P.P.S.
You deserve a home made apple pie.

1 Like

No problem - glad to hear that! :grin:

The Worker Threads setting determines how many of your PC’s processors the game will utilize - decreasing this reduces the impact on your CPU. It’s particularly useful for players running other CPU intensive software (e.g. streaming programs) or for anyone having trouble with their CPU overheating.

CPU troubles can sometimes be the cause of GPU crashes, which is likely in this instance.

Had another crash, is it related to same issue?

GUID: 13df2578-b757-4020-a240-8a0ccf5b28bf
Log File:
Info Type:

I even reduced to 3 and still errors, not majority, but god damn, error every 4th-5th game is too many for this kind of an old game. If player has to figure out why he’s having errors all the time it’s not players fault.

GUID: d81cfdc0-9328-429a-83f7-d617a46d3a5e
Log File:
Info Type:

Help, please.

Both of those crash reports show GPU-related crashes still :frowning:

Were you able to play stably for a time? Has anything changed, like a driver update, since?

I’d say it’s also worth running through the solutions in the article above again.

Em, I used to play maybe like a year and a half ago, regularly, had Worker threads on 6 out of 6, never have I had a crash, ever, recently, month or two ago I started to play regularly again and I had crashes pretty often and in last maybe 3 weeks I am having really big problems with crashes. Nothing on my side has changed, just that the game became much more buggier.

During game I rarely have any form of issue, now that I dropped to 3 worker threads I do feel fps drop, but not often.

P.S.
I did go through that list on several occasions and did everything, so far I’m on 3 worker threads. crashing game every now and then.

GUID: 66a1d530-f72a-4439-b721-016ad74e389e
Log File:
Info Type:

The crash report shows another GPU crash unfortunately :frowning:

I’m at a bit of a loss, as you’ve exhausted all of our usual solutions. I appreciate it isn’t ideal, but I’m happy to contact Steam and request a refund on your behalf (providing Vermintide 2 was originally purchased through Steam) - let me know if this is something you’d wish to do.

Sorry I’m unable to be of more help!

Quick question, is Warhammer 40000: Darktide on same engine/same bugs and glytches?

Edit.
Just noticed game isn’t out jet :smiley:

as far as i know it will run on the same engine, yes.

Don’t know if you’re working on fixing these critical bugs, but maybe this will help. I’ve noticed that majority of crashes happened on maps with warpstone. They were all underground and mostly ratmen infested maps like Skittergate, Hunger in the dark.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.