Change the 'complete secondary mission' objectives for weeklies to not be map specific

Per the title, if you’re going to require secondary mission completion, make it for any mission. Making it map specific is frustrating with the way maps rotate. I went almost the entire day yesterday with the map I need only showing up with a secondary objective one freaking time.

And when it does show up, I have to be lucky enough to get a team that doesn’t do something stupid like discarding the Grim to pick up an ammo kit. Had that happen and I wanted to scream.

Look, I get it, the game needs work and thats going to take time, but this decision to make the weekly map specific when maps aren’t accessible at all times was a real freaking misstep. This isn’t a code issue, its not a networking issue, its a design decision issue. Please, please, PLEASE change this.

2 Likes

These types of weeklies are basically instant swap right now.

• You have to play the corresponding map.
  • You have to have a secondary objective for it.
  • You have to win it.
  • You have to fully finish the secondary objective for the contract to tick up. Picking one book out of 3 doesn’t count.
  • You have to repeat all of the above several times.

Yea, the two weekly challenges that are an automatic swap for me are:

Pick up Grimoires (Because I hate grimoires)
Secondaries on specific Map (Because it’s overly specific and the map selection might kark me over on it)