Catrinne new character confirmed hype?

Since the patch 2.0 you can actually hear Lohner talking about her and even with her.
He said something about that catrinne will show herself, when she’s ready, so new character confirmed? xD
And whenever he talks to her about her pictures and our adventures, he shouts through the whole keep xD and her voice, when she answers, is muffled, so where’s she hiding?

Just linking this thread here, because that was about her as well :smiley:

3 Likes

Yea, heard her complaining about people stealing her brushes or something today with Lohner talking back to her. Sounded like she had a posh accent, although I had music blasting and didn’t hear too well. Guessing she’s Empire? Brettonia would have the silly French accent, no?

Is she being voiced by Alix Wilton Regan (Kerillian)? I swear it sounds just like her with a bad speech modifier XD

3 Likes

Lol I thought the same xD

1 Like

Yeah, that definitely sounds like Regan with some bad synthetic alterations. One thing FS never screws up is VA work, so . . . that has to be a placeholder, right?

3 Likes

One witch was enough.

Sigmar preserve us.

2 Likes

Ah yes, just what we needed! The painter heroine! She will defeat thine enemies by painting a very unflattering bust of them!

2 Likes

At first I thought Catrinne IS Kerillian, hiding her artistic needs away from the others to avoid being seen as a person with actual feelings. I havent picked Kerillian at first since the update, so I thought the Lohner voicelines where he talks with Catrinne stop when someone in the party has Kerillian selected.
Needless to say I was disappointed when I picked Kerillian and the dialogue continued. But I guess that was overthinking on my part.

Only character I’d accept is okri. He is the sixth member of the ubersreik 5 anyway.

1 Like

And as someone already said - just use Bardin lines but change “cousin Okri” to “cousin Bardin”. Damn, he can look just the same, ok, maybe different beard, and f.e. darker hair but the rest can be recycled. Voila!

2 Likes

I always thought cousin okri was just bardin secret identity

1 Like

I made the same remark recently. Kerillian while in Skittergate transition.