Can't wait to play around with new builds and then get burnt out because of the crafting system again!

As long as the crafting system isn’t seriously overhauled people are going to keep getting burnt out on this game. It doesn’t matter how much content you add. It was the reason I quit playing in the past and will likely be the reason I’ll quit again after a few days of playing around with the new stuff.

6 Likes

They sadly fixed the bug which allowed you to basically craft at a 70% discount and witnessing the “as game dev’s intended” crafting costs is making thinking of joining you in quitting it. With how unreliable tier IV perks are at dropping, it isn’t even an issue of finding a gun with good rng stats, but an issue that after making 20 weapons with blessings, you will only get a small few with tier IV blessings to give to the tech priest. I honestly wonder it is just them waiting to test microstransactions for loot since they already are doing the scummy practice of miscro-transactions for a premium currency for cosmetics.

3 Likes

Was more akin to a 90% discount really. And yes, it was grant. I got so many Tier 4 Blessings I always wanted.

Still, it’s not that bad. Most Tier 3 Blessings are good enough and you get these a lot faster and easier unlocked.

1 Like

Because I probably played too much I have enough weapons stocked by now that I look forward to integrate into builds - so while I absolutely understand OP‘s sentiment I personally don’t share.

I‘m just excited for the new update and all the build tinkering that awaits me :slight_smile:

1 Like

they’ll launch the same game in the PRC and add a paid loot shop. make out like bandits

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.