Crafting Update Next Week

Let me just stop you from releasing this crafting update next week.

It is… Just. Worthless. It won’t solve a damn thing, it’ll only aggravate things even further.

Now, we need to wait for a 380 weapon to show up, it also need to be the right 380 weapon and it needs to have the desired stat weights you want.

And as if struck by divine inspiration you decided that… We need to wait for a 380 weapon to show up, we need it to be the right 380 weapon, it needs to have the desired stat weights AND it needs to have ONE of the correct perks…

What were you honestly thinking?.. Seriously? What made you think - hey, you know what our players would love even more? Getting another RNG on top of the RNG they’re already furious about! YES! That’s totally what people want, more mobile game retention mechanics!

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nooooooope. Please don’t release it like this. Just let me reroll one perk at a time for an increasing cost and then let me reroll the other perk starting at the cost I ended up paying for the other perk.

Man, come on. Do you think these things through… At all? Would you find this system fun as a player? Honestly?..

4 Likes

Literally just give us the crafting system from V2