Can't get my aquilas

Issue Description:
I bought the 2300 and 2700 aquila packs on microsoft, but when I loaded the game it came up with a popup saying Darktide is required.

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
Darktide Aquilas are an in-game currency you can use to buy in-game items such as character cosmestics. Get 200 bonus with this purchase of 2700 Aquilas. The Darktide game is required.

Steps to Reproduce:
Download game off Xbox Game Pass. Buy Aquilas

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
Microsoft Store

Player ID:
BoneTV

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
5:10PM EST

Reproduction Rate:
N/A

Upload Supporting Evidence:

[PC] Paste Crash Report, or Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
N/A

Update: I have now bought the game on the Microsoft store maybe thinking that would work. As well as uninstalled and re-installed the game with the same error as before.

You should probably contact Microsoft about a refund while you still can.

I’m looking in to this but want to make sure I have the correct account - could you share your operatives names with me please?

Also, I’ve learnt that “The Darktide game is required.” is always shown, so we can ignore that.

If you’re not receiving the Aquilas, that’s something we need to look in to.

Having the same problem and circumstance. Got Darktide on gamepass, Bought some Aquilas a few days ago was thinking it was some weird back end stuff that would resolve it self, but I still have yet to get my Aquilas.

@MyBeadsAreDown Could you DM me with your GamerTag and operative’s names please?

I also have the same issue. Did you get your aquilas yet?