Cannot join hardly any games without "connection timeout"

I just built a new computer and I am now having problems connecting to ANY game in Quickplay. This just started happening today. The connection just times out over and over and over again. NOTHING has changed with my home network or router settings. UPnP is enabled. I don’t even know how to explore NAT type stuff on my router because I’ve never had any issues at all with it.

The only thing that is different is the computer I’m playing the game on. I wouldn’t think it would be anything related to what my computer is actually doing. Although I did notice that the 5gig Aquantia port seems to be showing up on the little network icon on my system. But I don’t think that would be causing anything to screw up royally like it is.

A little help?

Please upload your most recent console logs using the instructions below, and we’ll have a look in to it. :slight_smile:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select 'OK'
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs

I will post my most recent logs when I get home tonight.

I will say that it seems like I’ve managed to fix my issues. I repaired my LAN driver and switched my ethernet connection to the Intel LAN port. When I was having problems my ethernet cable was plugged into the Aquantia 5 gig lan port on my motherboard. I suspect that this was the issue as my ISP doesn’t support 5 gig LAN. However, I’m still curious as to what could’ve been happening so I will post the logs tonight.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu