Bull Butcher Cleaver poor headshot registration

The orgyn’s bull butcher cleaver has trouble achieving consistent headshots. It seems to suffer from the same problem as the rashad axe (recently fixed), the latrine shovel and others where headshots count as bodyshots unless the head is the only hitbox struck.

I believe all ogryn weapons with exception to the Brute Pride punch attack have bodyshot priority

That’s dumb, why have headshot mechanics at all then. Pretty sure this wasn’t an issue for the power maul the last time I used it.

Now that you mentioned it, Power Maul does hit them heads without much trouble, my mistake

Very few attacks work, like the light control sweeps on club with the ‘vanguard’ attacks reliably headshot, ‘strikedown’ heavies work unless its a club, knife L1 works except on bull butcher, shovel L1… Its such a stupid bug it actually flabbergasts me it exists. Chainsword also has this problem. Hopefully since the Rashad axe had this fixed the others might too, some day…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.