"Bring the Hurt" won't clock

Issue Type (Required):

Penances

Issue Description (Required):

Bring the Hurt for Ogryn will not clock even 1/5 let alone 5 uninterrupted. Been running through Ogryn on Damnation with hi-int/shock troop and launching big boxes of hurt killing entire bad spawn balls of elites; watching the killfeed above scroll with specials and elites, but it won’t even clock a single one. Condemned to boringly playing the same build just for this one penance.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Ogryn penance

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

professortrips

Can confirm. I completed it by not spending talent points to upgrade any grenades. It still want’s you to use the default box and upgraded versions don’t count.

Posted this in the other thread for this aswell, but I was able to complete this with the upgraded box yesterday. Progress seemed to happen randomly, sometimes even if I definitely missed an elite.