Bots cannot follow, Grain

Issue Type (Required):

Bots

Issue Description (Required):

If I jump from the shelves to the cart the bots cannot follow, they just start to jump in one place. The other direction works. Here I jumped up than back to test this theory, and it works as I described. In an earlier run I was required to go further before they teleported to me, so they didn’t follow at all.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Go there
jump from the shelves.
You may progress further with the bots just jumping there.

Level Name (Optional):

Against the Grain

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, but I haven’t tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

3 Likes

Yes, this bug bothers me too. I’ve had a bot die several times because he got stuck there…

1 Like

While this is not a solution and nothing more than a bandaid, if bots ever get stuck, try to proceed as far as you can and they should warp to you. Should.

Absolutely NOT a solution ofc, but might help until FS manage to sort some of the recently posted sticky spots.

1 Like

Yeah, that is a good advice. But when you jump to other side there, stuck bot is often caught by a disabler and then nothing helps…

2 Likes

This is a huge problem that plagues ALL levels atm

Especially prominent in chaos wastes. Or pier at Parted Waves

1 Like

I have had times where no matter how far I go the bot will not port to me and just dies :worried:

1 Like

They will refuse to teleport when they are targeting a special as long as that special lives.

1 Like

That makes sense as I think often that same special will kill them.

Yes. Usually Warpfire or Rattling…

Aye, they seem to still have a habit of putting their ranged weapon away and running face first in to the bullets or fire :man_facepalming:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.