Against the Grain AI Pathing bug

Issue Summary: AI pathing is buggy in Against the Grain and it can often lead to them being unavailable unless you lead them along a certain path or move far enough to teleport them

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Start a private game with bots on Against the Grain. (I was on Veteran difficulty)
  2. Progress to the barn that is locked and open it, kill the boss and continue up the ladder. (For this run it was a Stormvermin.)
  3. At the top of the ladder, jump across to the platform to your left and watch as the AI desperately attempt to follow you, climbing the ladder and walking off the edge infinitely.

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Often (< 75%)

Additional Information:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
DxDiag.txt (107.5 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
console-2018-11-29-15.42.42-C9FA68CE-4C6F-4400-A6A2-9949.log (1.3 MB)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
https://youtu.be/85j_CsNM6nU

Shhh. Pathing bugs is what I exploit often to counter the bugged silent patrols. Places where if you stand there, 7 chaos warriors standing on top of each other can’t get you. Many places like that exist in the game :slight_smile:

If I could report all the places where I have noted enemies hit from places they aren’t supposed to, like from under a floorboard or something. Or the famous gunners and storms 5 miles away through trees and buildings etc through walls

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.