Both my legs are broken, screw this "Backend Error" nonesense

Both my legs are broken from a drunk driver, both legs are in cast going from my toes to the top of my thighs. (The cast on the right legs since been change since that photo) I can only spend a few hours out of bed on my computer. So of course this game’s servers need to crap the bed just as I get back onto the pc. Completely unprofessional.

Do you know how difficult and how much effort it is to get onto my PC? I just love after all the the only game i wanted to play is down because all the devs pushed out an update then went home instead of making sure it was stable.

4 Likes

But yeah, I’m annoyed too.

2 Likes

What are you gonna do?
Run after the devs

8 Likes

Just going to say, it is truly unfortunate what happened to you and your physical situation, and it can be unfortunate timing with a game you were looking forward to playing not working, but even though it may not feel like it, it wasn’t an act of malice to target you. Their player bases medical issues or lack thereof have no bearing on the quality and performance of the game. Should they have better QA and faster dev time on these issues? Likely (I can’t say for certain because I don’t know what’s going on over there) but the best you can do is make detailed technical tickets with logs and details to try and isolate it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.