Backend Error: over a week now

I don’t know where this post belongs, this site is very frustrating to use with iOS/safari.

I’ve been getting backend error for over a week straight now without being able to login and today I blew my stack and freaked out! I shouldn’t need to create another annoying account to fix some issue that ought not even exist, and I think we all well know it.

Three different PCs-three totally different internet connections-same bloody in-&@$?in-furiating error message.

Will someone not please fix this?! What in the blood gutted hell possessed whom do ever was possessed to do so, to render the game unplayable for myself and presumably many others when (at least I am) we are trying to encourage other people to play the game!

Normally I don’t say this cause I know things can be complex, but in this case JUST FIX IT FIX FIX IT! Ive got way more important things to do than troubleshoot a video game I’ve dumped over a hundred dollars into that’s been working more or less fine for me since Christmas!!

What the actual is the meaning of this!!

It’s not a router or a
Modem or any of that stuff I’ve eliminated every single possible factor on my end. I’m sorry for the salt, but I’m really really really really angry at this point especially since I bought VT2 and feel like a rube for supporting a company I trusted that now is leaving holding a bag.

Hi @indridkold,

Sorry to hear this.

I believe I have just responded to your support ticket, so I’ll pick this up with you there!