Bloodletting failing to give stacks in killing blow only fixed in meat grinder, still doesn't work in missions

bloodletting still fails to give critical chance stacks on a killing blow on a bleeding enemy when in missions. Functions fine in meat grinder.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Cookbook

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
4pm 26/01/2023, UTC +12.

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Faith restored triggers to prove crit, but next hit fails to give bloodletting stack in both clips. both of these were from the same mission and the top clip shows bloodletting stacks to prove i did have the feat selected.

1 Like

Thank you for your report! Could you provide the console logs from a session where this happened?

You can find it by doing the following:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload the appropriate console log to us

here is the console log from a session i did. first went into meat grinder with a crit build to confirm it was still functioning in there, then did a single mission with the crit build and confirmed it wasn’t functioning in missions through the same method as my first uploaded video in the original post.

console-2023-01-29-05.08.39-88204755-4e92-49c2-ba57-817b3426c7c2.log (241.5 KB)

1 Like