Blood Particles not appearing at all

Here is a video of what my gameplay has always looked like since I installed this game. The second video is showing what options I have currently selected, it seems like it is setting the “blood and gore” option off for me, but I have it set to on as you can see

I bought it today over the sale, I guess there was a DLC released recently so maybe this was caused by that, but when I did a search of this I came across a few posts about people dealing with a similar sounding issue, but no real resolution/ solution was given in any of the posts I saw

I am currently playing the game + the Collectors Edition, but none of the other DLC including the newest one. Could this be where the issue is coming from?

I have a GeForce GTX 1 1660 Ti, and an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor, and am using Windows 10

I have tried both vanilla and modded basically just to see if mods would fix whatever issue is happening, but no luck either way

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.