Blessing procs too slow

Blaze still procs very, very late and Overwhelming does not Proc at all now after the Update sadly. Tried it multiple missions.

EDIT:
Overwhelming does proc in Psykanium “AND” at a rate Blazing away should proc aswell. Im at 5 stacks Overwhelming when im at 1-2 stacks of Blaze… Blaze is still to slow for sure!
If you count in the recoil and inaccuracy of Stubbers its too slow!

Blaze Away procs relative to the weapons magazine size, whereas Overwhelming Fire is specific to consecutive bursts (where a burst is 2/3/4 rounds, depending on the specific Stubber variant) IIRC, so I think Blaze Away is poorly tuned rather than a bug.

Could you bring footage with timer maybe? That would help a bit. Words just words, until proved.

I don’t have a video myself but if I’m not mistaken, Blaze Away on stubbers stacks at a rate where you cannot reach 5 stacks without the use of Charmed Reload

Got to check, if i own gun with specific perks. Currently stuck at work… atleast amount of RNG factors here drasticly lower, compare to DT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Results so far: Blaze away t3 (+10%)

1st trigger on Gorgonum Mk IV (heavy slow-rate 6.25 bps) takes 24(has to be 25th) bullets, but later on 50th it takes 2nd stage, 3rd one boosts on 75 bullet. Which makes it less effective on Gorgonum by default. Even if we aproximate critical down to 8% (suggested on reddit), with clip size of 90 bullets it’s literaly 7 bullets, which will likely disperse over clip with not really eaqual, but possibly normalized chance. For tier 4 it is +10 bullets (+4/6/8/10). Stage 5th with +50% will require about 125 bullets shot, which is likely possible, while full capacity of extended clip will be about 150-160. That makes more efficient bullets at the end of the charge.

Lets be optimistic (fools rely on the luck, tacticians rely on the knoledge) 160 125/6.25 = 20 secs of constant shooting, 'till you gain 5th stage of Blaze away on Gorgonum Mk IV.

WIthout Blessing you have pull of 92 bullets which makes Blessing nearly waste.

Still requires full analitics on weapon class, like Ryken XIV done. Full respect to that comrade in arms. Blessed be his job and all content he provided so far!

On the other hand, because of freaking grind / locks / what-so-ever mechanics are blocking any testing and experiments with equipmet and build - may those agents of chaos forever be cursed.

Forget not martyrs, who wasted their time on those freaking test in the race against entropy.

Sure, words just words XD lol

Can make vid with single weapon, don’t have resources to build up 2 others and i don’t have access to required blessings.

I knew something was wrong with blaze away lmao, using it with the slow shooting stubber feels like a detriment over using deathspitter

Don’t have much will to cut stuff and add sub, so here we go… Wasted time and resources for this experiment, so please don’t whine much.

1 Like

Thank you for showingn that im right!

You know im running charmed etc aswell. And you Video clearly shows that its proccing too slow!

Now i have another deep dark fantasy about ammo belt for ogryn and maybe we need ogryn class dedicated for such ranged firefights… oh one can only dream.

A Gun Lugger seems like an obvious choice.

Ogryns only have so many roles after all.

Data Mining revealed that there is a Gunlugger coming!

Oh, I’d heard about the classes they found in the code, but a lot can happen between design and release and I wouldn’t take them as gospel until they are.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.