Bleed-through needs a severe rebalancing

Always taking health damage from melee on my Veteran feels wrong.
I always take damage, even at full toughness.
This means that over the course of a match, my health is slowly being wittled down to 1.
This is especially bad if the team decides to grab a grimoire and I gain permanent wounding.
One problem with this is that it is very difficult to notice enemies behind you, especially with all of the noise the game generates.

The game felt considerably more fun in the pre-release beta because of these bleed-through changes.
If not removed entirely, toughness bleed-through should occur at 10%, start at a trickle and maybe ramp up from there.

It’s bugged right now.

It might be a bug, they should address it as a known issue then.

Its an 8 hour old bug

It was listed as a known issue in the release patch notes.
Why they even released it in this state is beyond me.

1 Like
  • if toughness is above 100 (veteran or anyone who’s stacked +toughness curios), they’ll still take damage.

OHHH I guess I didn’t understand it. Well, hopefully my complaining will make them fix it faster :stuck_out_tongue:

i feel bleed threw can work i just dont think so in its current state,

what i would change.

1. at 100% toughness 0% bleed threw (just as it is now)
  2. as toughness goes down so does your resistance to a point(80% toughness 20% bleed threw)
  3. bleed threw can never be more than 50% damage(30% toughness 50% bleed threw)
  4. bleed threw can never reduce a players health under 5%(cannot be killed threw toughness)

thats how i would change toughtness