Barking scab

so today while doing a hunting ground match. and trust me I checked, we had a pause in the spawns, no specials outside a charger… I heard some barking after we had dealt with a pack of hounds and when I was hunting the sound of stray hound barks I turn the corner to only find scab shooters.

I dispatch them and the barking stops.

I don’t know if I rolled auditory perils of the warp tonight but I was honestly surprised when I realised one of those scab shooters was barking like a dog.
[the rest of them spoke normal, and I did not see a notification of a hound death, I was checking.]

Honestly I hope this never gets fixed.
the idea of a heretic going so far over the edge he’s making animal sounds is perfect.

my working theory is somehow by some spheghetti code the sound files accidently jumped into another npc, maybe they spawned at the same time?
I’ll let the devs figure that out but I wish to make clear I was not laughing, I was more slightly freaked out. I think this bug was unintentionally brillient.

They saw an Emo Reject mayhaps

that you are barking mad.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.