So do specials not make any sound anymore?

The amount of times I turn around and a trapper or dog or whatever is then somehow right behind me and I get done by them is mad, lol. Like they will make a sound, but only once they are actually attacking, so there is no way of knowing they are there until it’s too late (obviously unless you happen to see them before they are behind you).

Is this supposed to be happening? This has only really been happening since the big update.

The only thing that seems to properly make all the noise is Mutants.

8 Likes

Yeah. It’s not confirmed but a pretty common consensus that something’s off with the audio balancing right now. Lot of reports of Silent trappers / Ragers / Armor + deafening Mutie screams.

8 Likes

I can hear the sound for the most part but sometimes I feel like the sound don’t work as intended. For example, Poxbursters are supposed to make more beeping sound when they are closer to you, but a lot of time it’s a slow beep and boom they just explode in your face.

2 Likes

because currently they can spawn out of thin air, its scripted.

2 Likes

Oh this is a known issue?

Please don’t make it like V2 where mobs spawn right at me because they never fix that. Please don’t do the same in DT. :sob:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.