Back-End Error: SSL Connect Error when winning a game

Hello there,

very often when winning a game, I get the Back-End Error: SSL Connect Error. I can play the whole game without problems, but when we win it and we should get the reward I am getting this error, leaving me without the lootbox and without experience. It does not happen in every game, but very often, which is very frustrating.

Windows 11, all drivers updated, never had problems with another game except VT2. Even played the Darktide Beta without connection problems.

Also checked game fily integrity a few times already

TUF Z390-PRO GAMING
Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 MHz, 8 Kern(e)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
32 GB Ram

Sorry to see you’re experiencing an error. We usually see the SSL_CONNECT_ERROR when a player is either:

• Using a VPN
  • Has made manual changes to the PC’s hosts (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc)
  • Uses an ISP which has enforced security (most common in Turkey and Russia)

Could any of these be the case for you?

Hello,

none of these things are true.

No VPN
No manual changes to hosts file
Connecting from germany

Now it also happens when trying to join a game of a friend

Are you able to contact your ISP about this issue? Be sure to reference our server address if you do: https://5107.playfabapi.com/

My ISP won’t even care. So I just have to stop to play the game unfortunately, or else I will explode because of overcooking frustration level.

Sign in backend error can be bypassed by signing in with vpn then turning off will kick you back to charachter screen but then load in with actual ip. just tried this 2x and worked flawlessly because i have been running vpn to connect but vpn ran out of free data so using another now just to connect as in sign in bypass the backend error.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.