Anyone else interested in spectating missions?

sometimes i don’t really feel like playing, but i generally enjoy watching gameplay. i think being able to spectate random auric+ missions, as well as seeing people’s builds and playstyles, live, would be fun and allow others to (potentially)learn new things.

i do mean LIVE in-game matches lol i can’t stand a lot of the creators on youtube.

4 Likes

I do that all the time.

But it would be nice to do that in-game, and be able to watch in 3rd-person view with an orbit camera as well as switch between players.

I always thought something like that where you could bet in game currency on players etc. Could be fun.

However at this point its getting really close to describing the old Twitch integration VT 2 has which would also be nice.

1 Like

You could check out twitch streams! There’s lots of high level play going on out there if you look for it (including myself, pluggo pluggo). I’ve met a ton of chill people on Twitch that I’ve watched, learned from, and played with. I could DM you a list of folks I follow if you’re interested :3

Also would love some Twitch integration with more customization than VT2. It’s so easy to engage with and lets you impact the game as a viewer, either as an angel of death or helpful goblin.

Oooh, this says it’s a fun zealot gameplay vid /click

“Heyyyy there youtuberrrrrrs, it’s ya boy CRAZY BOB, comin at ya LIVE!!! Make sure to MAAAAAASHHHH those LIKE and SUBSCRIBE buttons for more CRAAAAAZY videos just like this one!”

:neutral_face:

/close window

1 Like

thanks, but i kind of hate twitch streamers more than youtube creators lol i just wanna watch games without any commentary and the freedom to move the camera around whenever i want.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.