Another nothing burger from Fatshark

I was replying to the “do they actually think they’re doing well” bit. They wouldn’t be saying pr-speak if they actually were doing well.

the wording on this was interesting too.
they didn’t phrase it as “we fixed things” but “they improved upon things”… yeah sure.

i still don’t have any motivation to play it any more since i reached lvl 30 on all classes. there’s just nothing that keeps me entertained anymore. Not a nice unlock i can work towards, nor any builds, nothing. It’s just RNG all over the place.

4 Likes

Welp, that’s DT uninstalled. It is bad enough having to deal with unending cavalcade of idiocy, failure, complacency and ineptitude from FS for nigh 6 months, but to then have to watch the game director lie through his teeth on the skulls promo video whilst trying to spin a completely false narrative about how things have gone up until now is the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Do FS honestly expect to be able to bull***t potential new players en masse in front of the entire existing playerbase (such as it remains), without anyone noticing or caring?

I don’t even care whether they fix the game at this point. I am not pouring another minute of my life into a product made by such extremely dishonest and disingenuous s**tbags. A joke’s a joke but bugger a carnival.

For the sakes of those who will continue to play the game I hope it becomes what it should have been from day one, but I am all out of f***s to give.

Peace.

6 Likes

it would also allow common playerbase to test all combinations, now only selected few are able to test combinations.

some blessings are soooo deeply hidden behind rng wall that you cannot even get them after 400h spent in game

2 Likes

You have been memorialized.

Ohh well then why not go balls deep then
#BreakTheLock

1 Like

I feel like they should really go balls deep on the rng and include some actual cash money slot machines on the Morningstar. That spot where the armory used to be could be turned into a craps table.

2 Likes

they don’t operate like they want the success

the suits probably thought the product is good enough condition, to release in cashgrab season, and that it will get a larger audience because 40k, maybe they even anticipated that it won’t be the most popular but thought the 40k starved audience eats anything like the people in the universe itself, but what happend is obvious to everyone here, the catastrophic drop of players took them by surprise.

imo
the slow content.
the absolute refusal to address anything.
lack of promotion.
and failings to keep any deadline.
are signs of DT being on backburner mode, just churnout enough so people don’t sue you lol.
their plan to support the game like any live service is over, they won’t reach the point they initially described,
wouldn’t even surprise me if they started to charge money for mappacks in the future, influx of players with average score, and keeping the game up with skins only? yeah not as the flaggship…

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.