An idea for cosmetics with hoods as a part of them

so heres an idea for cosmetics like the zealots older robed armor or the new psyker scholastic psykana robes where like some cosmetics in tf2 for example, there could be a option selection for the torso pieces of both sets where with you could have the hood up, down, or fully removed because than that would make it so you could go hoodless or with cosmetics that you feel work without clipping, you can just roll with it and hell with the psykers already having hooded cosmetics, it could be made that the hood of the headpiece would be replaced with the hood of the torso cosmetics :smiley:

2 Likes

ya know there also is yet another cosmetic that could also do great with a system like this being the mobiean 455th officer jacket that could have a option without the skull on the back, an option without the chains, and an option without both and hell ya could even throw in a option to turn on and off the gloves which could really make the cosmetics system more fun as you have so many more options at least for the paid cosmetics to really make them worth the money to make your character look how YOU want them to.

1 Like

awww now i dont even know what ya said XD

I was being a bit mean saying that they’ll probably rather monetise any variations than allow agency in people modifying skins, but now I’m saying it with a bit less vitriol than what I had before.

1 Like

ahh i see. i mean its up in the air and if any devs see this post, its in their ballcort to get the idea made without microtransactions but tbf the do ALREADY sell variants of currently just headgear pieces usually but hey, ya never know.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.