Almost 30 less fps after update

I am averaging about 30 less fps since the update, what gives

2 Likes

Machine specs, driver reinstall, check your settings, reset your settings?

I’ll have to recheck my settings, I doubt its a driver issue but could try.
CPU: 5900x
GPU: 6900xt
RAM:2x8 DDR4 3200
PSU: Rm850x
OPSYS:Windows 10 64bit

Many ppls got this problem, it is not a question of very basic manipulations on our side.

1 Like

It’s probably nothing to do with your machine or your settings. Many people noticed the performance drop, many suspect spyware so they can monitor things and try find some optimization.

1 Like

I am with you.
The “release” floods my RAM, no beta did this before, the game is unplayable now. Great ;D"

Same here, took a huge fps hit with this patch. Game runs much worse than before.

1 Like

I have a similar problem. Had a solid 60 fps during beta, and far less crashes than people I played with.

1 Like

spyware is not the same as logging. They added logging and additional reporting. That’s not spyware, spyware is malicious.

2 Likes

Yeah after launch I’m lucky if I get 40fps during missions, and my rig is high end. Tried a few different things to help, nothing works so far.

I have enough hope for Fatshark to fix it but it’s shocking that a lot of people’s performance has halved from the beta.

Same here, 1.0.6 was the most stable version for me, it has been getting worst from there.
Now i’m on 40-60 fps on average and before it was 90/100 fps
On the new maps i’m getting mostly 30 fps also.

RTX 2080
Intel(R) Core™ i5-9600KF CPU @ (SMALL OC) 3.70GHz
16 GB DDR4
Game on SSD

1 Like

It’s all good. I was lucky enough to get a refund, after logging 90 hours in the beta.

1 Like

Same, hope they manage to increase the performance overnight as they did with decreasing it

By the Emprah folks, you have to mention what screen resolution you play at.

1 Like

It’s strange.

I dropped to similar amounts from 75 FPS to 50 or so. That and the game feels very “sluggish” as opposed to snappy, like there is considerable input latency.

2 Likes

I play on 2k but there is litteraly no increase in performance if I play in 1080p